Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Halogen Digital may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/11/2016, and was last updated 22/05/2018.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, job title, company name.
- Contact information including email address, telephone number, and postal address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Like the majority of website operators, Halogen Digital collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Halogen Digital’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Halogen Digital’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Halogen Digital may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Halogen Digital also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Halogen Digital does not use such information to identify its visitors.
Opting-out of website tracking
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Halogen Digital will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
If you are a registered user of a Halogen Digital newsletter and have supplied your email address, Halogen Digital may occasionally send you an email to keep you up to date with what’s going on with Halogen Digital and our services.
Halogen Digital takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. In the unlikely event that your personal information is involved in a breach, you will be notified within 72 hours
Right to Erasure
Under Article 17 of the GDPR, individuals have the right to have personal data erased. This is also known as the “right to be forgotten”. You have the right to erasure if your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which we originally collected it, and it is no longer needed for us to comply with a legal obligation. Upon a valid application to erase your personal data, Halogen Digital will process this request without undue delay.